New Zealand – EI team members are currently collaborating with colleagues at the Massey University to explore intentional teaching practices in early childhood settings in New Zealand and support the implementation of embedded instruction practices.
- International Research Visitor and University Research Award (2015). Collaborators: Tara McLaughlin; Massey University and Patricia Snyder; University of Florida. Cross-cultural Exchange in Early Childhood funded by the Massey University Research Fund (MURF) through the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Massey University.
Australia – EI team members attended the Reimagining Inclusion Conference conference by invitation to support early childhood educators to implement embedded instruction practices as part of supporting high-quality inclusive practice. This was followed by several days with colleagues to further support practitioners’ to implement embedded instruction by providing consultation and support to the local support agency.
- Snyder, P. (2013, November). Reimagining evidence-based inclusive practices: Intentional teaching through embedded instruction. Invited keynote address at the Reimagining Inclusion Conference 2013, Melbourne, Australia.
- Snyder, P. (2013, November). Embedded instruction for early learning: 4Qs for application. Invited workshop at the Reimagining Inclusion Conference 2013, Melbourne, Australia.
Portugal – EI team members collaborated with colleagues to support teams of practitioners’ to implement embedded instruction and supported professional development providers to learn about effective coaching techniques to support implementation of embedded instruction.
- Snyder, P., & McLaughlin, T. (2013, January). Embedded instruction for early learning and coaching to support embedded instruction implementation. Invited 5-day short-course at the University of Porto, Porto, Portugal.
Turkey – EI team members attended the UDEMKO Early Intervention Congress conference by invitation to support early childhood educators and researchers to learn about embedded instruction practices.
- Snyder, P., & Rakap, S. (2012, February). Embedded instruction for early learning: Tools for teachers. Invited pre-conference session at the UDEMKO Early Intervention Congress, Antalya, Turkey.